How to win over 2.5 in football matches

Hello and welcome.
If there is one thing I know, it’s making good money as a punter. I’ve been in this tax free business for quite a number of years now and I’ve only ever restricted myself to primarily betting on two different sports, horse racing and football.
football loophole

I’ve restricted myself for one simple reason. The more information and knowledge you have about a specific niche, the more you come to know what works and what doesn’t. Becoming an expert in a niche is going to yield long term profits.|
Horse Racing and Football are possibly two of the broadest sports you’ll find, but what I have done is taken it a step further in the football sense. I haven’t studied a specific team. I haven’t studied any specific leagues, but what I have done is do my best to work out how many goals are going to be scored in any particular game depending on which teams are playing!
I’ve been using this system in my betting portfolio now for quite a number of years and I’ll continue to do so. I have never taught it to anyone before apart from the odd friend or family member but none of them ever took the time to test it carefully and reap the potential rewards that it brings.
I will go through the staking plan at the end of the manual. We will use compound staking (raising our stakes when our bank rises).
winning teams
Over/Under 2.5 Goal Market
Over 2.5 and under 2.5 goals betting is not a perfect science. You can do all the research you want. Every single indicator might spell out goals and the game may still end 0-0. You can do as much research as you want, but unfortunately no bet will ever be a 100% sure thing.
What I intend to do is show you how to select the most exact possible winning bets to bet on and give you my advantage of making a consistent profit virtually close to all year round using this system that I devised quite some time ago.
http://270668vfzslnm6mxmnncy7vc5z.hop.clickbank.net/?tid=LOOPHOLE

One of the best things about betting on under or Over 2.5 goals, is the fact that we almost always get decent odds. The odds are generally between 1.60 and 2.20 and what I intend to do, is help you find far more winning bets than losers.

Ill give you a recommended staking plan, however if you do have your own plan, feel free to use it because if you know it works, then you are going to make more money because we very rarely have a string of losing bets with this system.

One thing I will make clear. This is not a long drawn out system. I am not a writer and I don’t intend to fill it up with excess garbage to ‘pad’ this system. I will give it to you straight and you can use it!

My system teaches you how to pick both under 2.5 and over 2.5 goals in any given game. To be honest I prefer to play on over 2.5 goals because you can always hope for a goal rather than have your bet lose 30 minutes in after 3 are scored!
Football winning system
The other good thing about this system, is that it can be used at virtually any bookmaker around. You can also place your bets on the betting exchanges, and all online bookmakers seeing we are only backing. There are many crucial factors that go into selecting under or over 2.5 goals. 
 Also this system works on any football match in any country
CLICK HERE TO FIND OUT MORE


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Football mad win at football bets in the first half market